There are many coincidences that keep on happening in my life. And yet another one here. I prepared 17 questions for our FICTION DESIGNER. And in reply, I got – “Dear Shreeju! Why 17 questions? Is it because 17 is my favourite number?” I was just still with jaw opened for some time and smiled. 😁😁 Anyway, let’s be on topic.
1. Most of your readers imagine the colour black with your name. What might be the reason?
⇒ BLACK refers to darkness. Since I am a lover of darkness, Black reflects in my writing.
2. Incase if BLACK wasn’t in existence, from which colour NAGARKOTI’s readers would remember him?
3. Which movie quaked your mind recently?
⇒ BORGMAN. A Dutch psychological thriller.
4. Which book are you reading?
⇒ Yesterday I was the Moon. A poetry anthology by Noor Unahar. She is from Karachi, Pakistan.
5. Which genre of literature allures you the most?
⇒ Psychological, philosophical and spiritual books.
6. Favourite Place?
⇒ My own reading room which I call GUFA, cafes and foggy jungles.
7. Favourite Dish?
⇒ Whatever, except green vegetables.
8. Favourite Actor?
⇒ Nana Patekar.
9. Favourite Director?
⇒ Andrei Tarkovsky or Abbas Kiarostami, a bit confused.
10. Favourite Writer?
⇒ Jorge Luis Borges.
11. Favourite Painter?
⇒ Jackson Pollock.
12. Most preferable attire?
⇒ Sorry. I don’t like the question.
13. What’s your view on fashion?
⇒ Fashion is a signature of time.
14. In your fiction design usually, the vulture’s and cat’s appliques are seen. Any special reason?
⇒ Because I have a great fascination towards unfamiliar things. The very looks of VULTURES & CATS steal my attention.
15. Favourite book of your own?
⇒ Gya (ज्ञ)
16. What would be the next, fiction or fact?
17. Finally, what’s GHAAT on your eyes?
⇒ GHAAT is a dead man’s dreamland, just to say in metaphor.
Thank You Shreeju for the wonderful questions. Wish you a wonderful time.